Thursday 12 June 2008

Sharon Osbourne Hopes Cheryl Cole Will Be Her X Factor Replacement

Cheryl Cole and Sharon OsbourneSharon Osbourne says she wants Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole to be her replacement on The X Factor.


Osbourne, who quit the ITV talent show because of a feud between herself and Dannii Minogue, admits she is 'overpaid and spoiled', and says she adores the 'No Good Advice' hitmaker and thinks she would be perfect on the show.


She says, "I have heard they are asking certain people [to replace me]. I think they are asking Cheryl Cole who I love.


"There are also asking Mel B. It will be interesting and give the show a different look."


The 55-year-old wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne explained her move away from the show was not just about the cash.


She says, "Yes, I was negotiating with them over money. I asked for a ridiculous amount of money and they offered me an obscene amount of money but it wouldn�t change it, because I feel it is just time to move on.


"But we are all overpaid anyway! That�s why we are all spoiled brats."


Meanwhile, it has been reported that Sharon is set to star in the UK equivalent of Dancing With Stars, Strictly Come Dancing.




See Also